When the images from Cushnie et Ochs F/W 2010 runway came out early last year I knew I eventually wanted to do a look based on their dramatic earthy smokey eye.
So here is my work safe version of the runway look using Ameli eye shadows! I don’t have a brick red colour in my eye shadow collection, so I made do with Ameli ‘Luxury Brown’ (a warm shimmery bronze).
Bronze and Purple smoky eye FOTD a la Cushnie et Ochs F/W 2010
- Ameli e/s in ‘Luxury Brown’ in crease and under bottom lashline (see review and swatches of all my Ameli shadows here )
- MAC e/s in ‘Omega’ to blend out harsh lines in crease and bottom lashline
- Ameli e/s in ‘Arabian Night’ on top lid stopping well before crease.
- MAC pigment in ‘Jardin Aires’ used wet to highlight inner corner.
- Inglot matte black eye shadow to darken outer V.
-MAC Bronzer in ‘Golden’ to contour cheekbones
-MAC ‘Gingerly’ blush used lightly on apples of cheeks
-Concealor to nude lip colour and some lip balm on top.
Bronze and Purple smoky eye with nude lips FOTD a la Cushnie et Ochs F/W 2010
1192 Responseshttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F2011%2F02%2Fbronze-and-purple-smoky-eye-fotd-a-la-cushnie-et-ochs-fw-2010.htmlBronze+and+Purple+smoky+eye+FOTD+a+la+Cushnie+et+Ochs+F%2FW+20102011-02-23+22%3A05%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D119 to “Bronze and Purple smoky eye FOTD a la Cushnie et Ochs F/W 2010”