Because sometimes it’s nice to indulge your moody goth side…
- Shiro Cosmetics loose eye shadow ‘Gengar’ (swatches here ) in crease and bottom lash line.
-Shiro Cosmetics loose eye shadow ‘S.S. Anne’ (swatches here ) inner corner highlight, used wet.
- the gold side of MAC Mayhem mineralised duo on lid (limited edition, but any pigmented gold will do)
- MAC Omega e/s to blend out crease colour.
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner zero top lash line
-Stila Smudgepot ‘black’ on waterline
- MAC Gingerly
- Chanel Rouge Coco ‘Rouge Noir’
- MAC lip liner ‘burgundy’
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Mar 31st, 2011 in Uncategorized | 1462commentsWhat+beauty+rules%3F%3A+a+dark%2C+moody+FOTD2011-03-31+22%3A34%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D146
Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator and $100 Facial Co. Giveaway
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad: One quad, three looks
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad: Review and Swatches
Autumn Nails: Kester Black Buttermilk and Uslu Airlines NMA
Sulphate Free Skincare: Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Wash and Body Scrub