I’ve been having a blast doing the May FOTD Challenge- I feel like I’ve gone to an unprecedented number of fancy dress parties over the last 3 weeks.
Cleopatra Face of the Day makeup breakdown:
– Inglot Pearl 419 (shimmery olive green) all over lid right to brow- see my review and swatches here.
– Illamasqua Surge Liquid Metal blended as browbone highlight (see review and swatches here)
– MAC plumage eyeshadow + MAC Flourish eyeshadow to create depth in other third of top lid, as well as under eyebrow near nose bridge.
– MAC Mystery eyeshadow under bottom lashline
– Urban Decay 24/7 liner in ‘zero on brows, extended out. Also used on waterline.
– Nylon on the inner part of chunky ‘winged’ eye liner. Bobbi Brown black gel liner to line top lashline and winged out.
more after the jump!
– MAC bronzer ‘Golden’ to contour
– Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in ‘Bronze’ all over cheeks (really didn’t show up in the photos, ah well, it looked good IRL)
– NARS Supervixen lip gloss
The inspiration… of course, Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra
Check out all the other players by going to my first post in the series- Rock Chic FOTD
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 22nd, 2011 in FOTD, Illamasqua, Inglot, NARS | 1985commentsMay+FOTD+Challenge%3A+Cleopatra2011-05-22+15%3A12%3A55myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D198
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser