I’ve been having a blast doing the May FOTD Challenge- I feel like I’ve gone to an unprecedented number of fancy dress parties over the last 3 weeks.
Cleopatra Face of the Day makeup breakdown:
- Inglot Pearl 419 (shimmery olive green) all over lid right to brow- see my review and swatches here.
- Illamasqua Surge Liquid Metal blended as browbone highlight (see review and swatches here)
- MAC plumage eyeshadow + MAC Flourish eyeshadow to create depth in other third of top lid, as well as under eyebrow near nose bridge.
- MAC Mystery eyeshadow under bottom lashline
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in ‘zero on brows, extended out. Also used on waterline.
- Nylon on the inner part of chunky ‘winged’ eye liner. Bobbi Brown black gel liner to line top lashline and winged out.
more after the jump!
- MAC bronzer ‘Golden’ to contour
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in ‘Bronze’ all over cheeks (really didn’t show up in the photos, ah well, it looked good IRL)
- NARS Supervixen lip gloss
The inspiration… of course, Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra
Check out all the other players by going to my first post in the series- Rock Chic FOTD
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 22nd, 2011 in FOTD, Illamasqua, Inglot, NARS | 1985commentsMay+FOTD+Challenge%3A+Cleopatra2011-05-22+15%3A12%3A55myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D198
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, NOT Jennifer. firstname.lastname@example.org