For today’s FOTD Challenge, I really did think about coming up with a crazy look involving psychedelic face paint and a Jimmi Hendricks ‘fro, for about 5 minutes
Instead I decided to do a wearable purple smokey eye that is more office than woodstock.
Face of the Day Makeup Breakdown:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Inglot eye shadow in Pearl 434, a shimmery cool purple grey (from the palette that I reviewed and swatched yesterday)
– Smashbox single eye shadow ‘Cabernet’ (satin finish deep eggplant colour) in outer V and under bottom lashline.
– UD 24/7 liner in Zero top lashline and waterline.
– MAC Omega eye shadow to blend harsh lines in crease and below lashline.
– Illamasqua Liquid Metal ‘Surge’ bottom lashline near inner corner.
MAC Fleur Power blush
-Chanel Rouge Coco Shine ‘Boy’
My goodness I love Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy!! I promise I will review this very soon.
To find out more about the May FOTD Challenge, and about the other players, go to my first Challenge post here.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 26th, 2011 in Chanel, FOTD, Illamasqua, Inglot | 3282commentsMay+FOTD+Challenge-+Purple+Haze+2011-05-26+23%3A57%3A47myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D328
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser