When I saw Sara May’s May FOTD Challenge calender, I knew I had to do this look. Of course, I had no idea what a standard crazy cat lady ‘look’ was, and thought about all the crazy cat ladies I knew. Of course, they were all all beauty bloggers :).
I eventually came up with this after remembering some looks from MAC’s Fabulous Feline collection (and added some of my own touches). Hope you like!
Face of the Day makeup breakdown-
– NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base applied all over top lid and also underneath bottom lashline.
– MAC tete-a-tint e/s on lid stopping before crease
-MAC Mystery e/s in crease and outer V. Also applied below bottom lashline.
-MAC Omega e/s to blend out harsh edges in crease
-MAC Nylon e/s to create the swipe on inner corner.
– Illamasqua Liquid Metal in ‘Surge’ applied on the bottom of inner corner ‘swipe’.
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero on waterline and extended inwards slightly past tear duct on inner corner.
– Bobbi Brown gel liner to create a chunky extended flick
-MAC Nylon e/s to break up the flick horizontally (to get the double flick effect) applied with an small angled brush on top of the gel liner.
Crazy Cat Lady Cheeks:
– MAC bronzer in ‘Golden’ to contour cheeks
– MAC ‘Blushbaby’ blush on apples
Crazy Cat Lady lips:
– Small amount of concealor to nude out lips
– MAC ‘Jubilee’ lipstick
– MAC ‘Nylon’ e/s to highlight cupid’s bow.
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review