When I saw Sara May’s May FOTD Challenge calender, I knew I had to do this look. Of course, I had no idea what a standard crazy cat lady ‘look’ was, and thought about all the crazy cat ladies I knew. Of course, they were all all beauty bloggers :).
I eventually came up with this after remembering some looks from MAC’s Fabulous Feline collection (and added some of my own touches). Hope you like!
Face of the Day makeup breakdown-
- NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base applied all over top lid and also underneath bottom lashline.
- MAC tete-a-tint e/s on lid stopping before crease
-MAC Mystery e/s in crease and outer V. Also applied below bottom lashline.
-MAC Omega e/s to blend out harsh edges in crease
-MAC Nylon e/s to create the swipe on inner corner.
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in ‘Surge’ applied on the bottom of inner corner ‘swipe’.
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero on waterline and extended inwards slightly past tear duct on inner corner.
- Bobbi Brown gel liner to create a chunky extended flick
-MAC Nylon e/s to break up the flick horizontally (to get the double flick effect) applied with an small angled brush on top of the gel liner.
Crazy Cat Lady Cheeks:
- MAC bronzer in ‘Golden’ to contour cheeks
- MAC ‘Blushbaby’ blush on apples
Crazy Cat Lady lips:
- Small amount of concealor to nude out lips
- MAC ‘Jubilee’ lipstick
- MAC ‘Nylon’ e/s to highlight cupid’s bow.
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Minerologie Spring: New Blush Duos and Purple Velvet Lipstick
Mineralogie Spring Collection: Hustle and Orchid Eyeshadow Review
Sisley Sheer Plum Phyto Lip Shine and Sisley Plum Long Lasting Lipstick: Review
Kérastase Discipline Collection: shampoo, conditioner, treatment mask
Straight No Chaser Sundays