The Aussie dollar being at record highs recently, I decided that it was time to do a US order. Of course, there were a few other things I needed to pick up, while I was there
This is what arrived in my package, mail forwarded through Shopoholiques:
- Chantecaille Lip Chic ‘Zinnia’
- NARS foundation pump
- NARS Dolce Vita lipstick
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC eyelash curler
- MAC Copperplate eye shadow refill
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine ‘Boy’
- Illamasqua powder blush ‘Hussy’
- Bobbi Brown lip balm SPF 25
- Juice Beauty cleansing milk.
- Jack Black mint lip therapy
I can’t remember exactly which items were from where, but I purchased the products from Nordstroms, Sephora, and Barneys. Not everything I wanted was available at a single online store, unfortunately but I made sure that I was getting free ground shipping to Shopoliques.
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 30th, 2011 in Chanel, Haul, Illamasqua, NARS | 4043commentsUS+Haul%3A+NARS%2C+MAC%2C+Chanel%2C+Chantecaille+and+more...2011-05-30+10%3A16%3A20myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D404