As I was saying in my Urban Decay Naked Palette review, this palette is incredibly versatile and will take you from your coffee date, to night time festivities without breaking into sweat.
In this face of the day, I used the darker colours on the right side of the palette to create a night time Naked Palette look. Enjoy!
note: this smoky eye makeup look also works with Asian eye shapes- monolids and hooded lids. I find that the blue undertone of ‘Gunmetal’ from the Naked palette really accentuates the warmth in brown and hazel eyes.
For makeup breakdown and more photos, keep reading after the jump!
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation ‘Fiji’
- Make Up Forever HD microperfecting primer
- MAC Studiosculpt concealor ‘NW 25′
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (came in a mini size with the palette). reviewed and compared with NARS smudgeproof primer here
- ’Gunmetal’ e/s from UD Naked Palette all over top lid stopping before crease, and also smoked out under bottom lashline
- ‘Creep’ e/s from UD Naked Palette in outer V
- ‘Buck’ e/s from UD Naked Palette blended in crease and just above.
- ’Sin e/s from Urban Decay Naked Palette as inner corner highlight.
- Bobbi Brown gel eye liner ‘Ink’ waterline and top lashline
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara.
- MAC Bronzer ‘Golden to contour cheekbones
- MAC powder blush ‘Blushbaby’ on apples.
- Lipstick Queen sinner lipstick in ‘Pink’ reviewed here.
- Lancome Color Fever Gloss ‘Cyber Coral’ on top to warm up the colour a little and provide some dimension.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jun 26th, 2011 in Eye shadow, FOTD | 6500 comments. Urban+Decay+Naked+Palette+FOTD+%232-+smoky+gunmetal2011-06-26+06%3A36%3A10myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D650