Hey beautiful people!
My third FOTD using the Urban Decay Naked palette is another soft smokey autumn (autumnal?) look. Cos wearable is my middle name.
-NARS Sheer Glow foundation ‘Fiji’
- Urban Decay Primer Potion on lids and brows.
- ‘Smog’ eye shadow from Urban Decay Naked palette all over lid
- ‘Half Baked eye shadow from Urban Decay Naked palette all patted on top of smog on the inner third of top lid.
- ‘Creep’ eye shadow from Urban Decay Naked palette to darken outer third of top lid.
- ‘Buck’ eye shadow from Urban Decay Naked palette blended at crease.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner ‘Ink’ to line
-MAC ‘Peaches’ Blush
- OCC Lip Tar ‘Melange’
- NARS Lipgloss ‘Supervixen’ on top.
To see my review and swatches of the Urban Decay Naked palette see post here.
Previous Naked Palette FOTDS-Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jun 30th, 2011 in FOTD | 6721 commentUrban+Decay+Naked+Palette+FOTD+%233-+Gold+EOTD+and+peachy+cheeks2011-06-30+23%3A41%3A14myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D672