I fell in love with the images of the Chanel Fall Haute Couture 2011 show when I first saw it, and made a mental note that I had to try the makeup look sometime.
So this is what I wore on Saturday night!
– MAC Blackground Paint Pot smudged all over mobile lid and extended slightly outwards in a cat eye shape. Also take some of the paint pot under the bottom lashline.
– Inglot matte black to set the paint pot and deepen colour.
– MAC Omega eyeshadow to (very slightly) smooth rough edges from the paint pot, careful not to overblend.
– Ameli ‘Black Scandal’ eye shadow (shimmery midnight blackened blue) on top of the black on mobile lid and under lashline. See my previous review and swatches here.
– Illamasqua Surge Liquid Metal sparingly applied on the centre area of the top lid near lashline. See my review, swatches and FOTD of Surge here.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and top lashline.
– MAC Peaches powder blush
-Chanel Rouge Allure Evocation. (I think this might be discontinued, which makes me really upset because it’s one of my all time favourites lipsticks)
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review