I fell in love with the images of the Chanel Fall Haute Couture 2011 show when I first saw it, and made a mental note that I had to try the makeup look sometime.
So this is what I wore on Saturday night!
- MAC Blackground Paint Pot smudged all over mobile lid and extended slightly outwards in a cat eye shape. Also take some of the paint pot under the bottom lashline.
- Inglot matte black to set the paint pot and deepen colour.
- MAC Omega eyeshadow to (very slightly) smooth rough edges from the paint pot, careful not to overblend.
- Ameli ‘Black Scandal’ eye shadow (shimmery midnight blackened blue) on top of the black on mobile lid and under lashline. See my previous review and swatches here.
- Illamasqua Surge Liquid Metal sparingly applied on the centre area of the top lid near lashline. See my review, swatches and FOTD of Surge here.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and top lashline.
- MAC Peaches powder blush
-Chanel Rouge Allure Evocation. (I think this might be discontinued, which makes me really upset because it’s one of my all time favourites lipsticks)
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Straight No Chaser: Chop Shop, Braddon
Face of Australia Lip Paint: Review and Swatches
Jurlique Nutri- Define with Biosome5: Facial Serum and Day Cream Reviewed
Metallic Sunset Eyes: Gucci S/S 2014 inspired FOTD
Sulphate Free Skincare: Vanessa Megan Lemon & Eucalyptus Handwash and Lemon & Rosemary Cleanser