Hello beautiful people!
I haven’t done a haul post for awhile so I thought it would be fun to show you what’s turned up in my mail box in the last 2 weeks. Plus, I’ve been itching to show you guys how pretty everything is!
The first photograph is the contents of my Neiman Marcus package (I used Shopaholiques mail forwarding service as usual because they don’t accept non-US credit cards).
So we have…
- Issey Miyake L’eau Dissey Purse spray : I basically live in L’eau D’issey and I’ve gotten sick of lugging around my 50mL bottle and continually losing the cap.
- NARS Grand Palais Eyeshadow Duo
- Edward Bess Compact Rouge in Island Rose for lips and cheeks
- NARS Outremer Single Eyeshadow
- Jack Black Vanilla and Lavender intense therapy lip balm: the scent is interesting.. reminds me exactly of how the store Perfect Potions smells inside. Hippy, but in a good way
- Two more backups of Jack Black Mint Intense Therapy lip balm.
This is my package from Zuneta.com . I went a little crazy when Sarah from Dempeaux told me that it was free international shipping because Zuneta normally charges an arm and a leg for shipping to Australia and there’s nowhere else I can purchase Rouge Bunny Rouge products.
Keep reading after the jump!
-Rouge Bunny Rouge powder blush in Gracilis x 2 : I accidentally bought two of these blushes, so will probably be doing a giveaway to give my extra Gracilis a good home!
- Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadow in Abyssinian Catbird (olive, top left)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadow in Bejewelled Skylark (rusty bronze, top right)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge sheer lipstick in Murmurings
and finally a mini parcel from StrawberryNet.com . They had 10% off makeup- do I really need another excuse?
- MAC Mineralised Blush ‘Dainty’
- MAC Cream Color Base ‘ Movie Star Red’ (limited edition from Stylishly Yours collection)
Now, I’m going to shoot for a review of every product here but please be patient with me- it might take awhile to get through everything!
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Sep 16th, 2011 in Blush, Haul, NARS | 17930 comments. Epic+haulage%3A+NARS%2C+Rouge+Bunny+Rouge%2C+MAC%2C+Edward+Bess+and+more2011-09-16+08%3A17%3A16myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D1793
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Clarins Instant Light Concealer: In Search Of The Flawless Face
Foundation brush comparison: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Becca One Perfecting Brush, Beauty Blender