Hope you’re all having a good start to the week. I’ve got an exciting couple of days ahead- tonight I’ll be in Sydney for the Steely Dan concert at the Sydney Entertainment Center (don’t laugh at my middle aged taste in music), and tomorrow I have a colour appointment at Oscar Oscar salon in Paddington. Yup, I’m doing it- I’m dying my hair for the first time in my life. And it will be red.
I’m actually quite nervous about the hair colour. I had a nightmare a few nights ago about coming out of the salon with a My Little Pony Rainbow dye job and an extremely short fringe. Clearly I just need to chill the F* out.
Anyhoo- here is ‘Black Cherry’ OCC Lip Tar mix in action, as promised.
- Inglot Matte 376 (cool medium grey) on mobile lid
- Inglot Matte 358 ( neutral beige taupe) in crease
- Urban Decay ‘Sin’ eyeshadow from Naked Palette inner corner highlight
- MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20 on waterline.
- MAC Smolder eye khol top lashline.
- MAC Cremeblend blush Ladyblush
- OCC custom mix Lip Tar ‘Black Cherry’ concentrated at the centre of the lips and feathered out to give wine stained lip look. If you missed my previous post, you can read about how I made this shade here.
keep reading after the jump!
I absolutely love my little bottle of Black Cherry Lip Tar mix. To me, it’s my perfect vampy lip for Fall (it’s actually Spring in Australia, but who cares? I love Fall colours all year round), and because it’s a lip tar, the staying power is phenomenal.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Oct 25th, 2011 in FOTD, OCC cosmetics | 25830 comments. FOTD+featuring+OCC+Lip+Tar+custom+mix+%22Black+Cherry%222011-10-25+00%3A33%3A05myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D2583
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org