The makeup in this post is based on this MAC Colourizations Collection FOTD by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog.
– NARS Sheer Glow
– MAC Studiosculpt concealor
– MAC Constructivist Paint Pot all over lid to crease
– Inglot D.S. 504 (teal/sea blue satin finish) on inner 2/3 of mobile lid, and below bottom lashline.
– Inglot matte 358 in crease (matte medium cool grey)
– Inglot matte 329 (dark chocolate brown matte) in outer V and outer half of bottom lashline.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and top lashline
– Illamasqua Androgen Cream Pigment (reviewed here)
– MAC Gingerly Blush on top
– NARS Supervixen Lipgloss
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Oct 27th, 2011 in Eye shadow, FOTD, Inglot, MAC | 23670 comments. MAC+Colourizations+inspired+teal+and+slate+grey+FOTD2011-10-27+07%3A44%3A26myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D2367
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser