The makeup in this post is based on this MAC Colourizations Collection FOTD by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog.
- NARS Sheer Glow
- MAC Studiosculpt concealor
- MAC Constructivist Paint Pot all over lid to crease
- Inglot D.S. 504 (teal/sea blue satin finish) on inner 2/3 of mobile lid, and below bottom lashline.
- Inglot matte 358 in crease (matte medium cool grey)
- Inglot matte 329 (dark chocolate brown matte) in outer V and outer half of bottom lashline.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and top lashline
- Illamasqua Androgen Cream Pigment (reviewed here)
- MAC Gingerly Blush on top
- NARS Supervixen Lipgloss
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Oct 27th, 2011 in Eye shadow, FOTD, Inglot, MAC | 23670 comments. MAC+Colourizations+inspired+teal+and+slate+grey+FOTD2011-10-27+07%3A44%3A26myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D2367
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Clarins Instant Light Concealer: In Search Of The Flawless Face
Foundation brush comparison: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Becca One Perfecting Brush, Beauty Blender