I know that here in Australia we’re heading into Summer, but I can’t get enough of Fall colours, and would happily wear a vampy lip all year round. So here I’m wearing my Fall lipstick pick- MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in ‘Good to be Bad’.
FOTD makeup breakdown:
-Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Mirifique in a sheer layer blended on mobile lid.
- NARS Grand Palais Duo (pinky brown side) in crease
- MUFE waterproof eye brow corrector to fill in brows
- Lord and Berry Inkglam Liquid Eyeliner on top lashline
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Gracilis blush
- MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick ‘Good to be Bad’.
Wondering what the other Lipstick Bandits are loving? Check out these posts for all our fall favourites:
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad: One quad, three looks
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad: Review and Swatches
Autumn Nails: Kester Black Buttermilk and Uslu Airlines NMA
Sulphate Free Skincare: Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Wash and Body Scrub
Face of Australia Screen Siren Nail Polish: Review and Swatches