Every time I use my Fyrinnae shadows I’m reminded of just how much I love them. The colours have depth and complexity, pigmentation is always amazing, and they are so silky and finely milled. I’ve managed to finally get onto their website and make another order of shadows recently (including two backups of their AMAZING taupe shadow ‘Beholder’). I can hardly wait until they arrive!
- Soleo Organics All Natural Sunscreen (reviewed here as part of my Summer Series). I like how it gives me a glowiness underneath my foundation on days when my skin is parched.
- NARS Sheer Glow Fiji foundation
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
- Fyrinnae eyeshadow ‘Samhain Spirits’ (swatch and review here) on mobile lid
- Urban Decay Buck eyeshadow from the Naked Palette blended in crease.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans smudged along bottom lashline
- Makeup Forever HD Blush in PDA (review coming!)
- Chantecaille Lip Chic Zinnia (review, swatches, and FOTD here)
Hope you liked the look!Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 12th, 2011 in FOTD | 33500 comments. Earth+tones+with+Fyrinnae+and+Chantecaille%3A+a+weekend+FOTD2011-12-12+06%3A58%3A10myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D3350
Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator and $100 Facial Co. Giveaway
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad: One quad, three looks
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad: Review and Swatches
Autumn Nails: Kester Black Buttermilk and Uslu Airlines NMA
Sulphate Free Skincare: Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Wash and Body Scrub