I hope that you’re all enjoying the festive season so far. The Lipstick Bandits around the world have come together to bring you some holiday sparkles.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over lid to prime.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird eye shadow on mobile lid (reviewed and swatched here)
- Urban Decay ‘Hustle’ eye shadow from Naked Palette to darken outer third of top lid.
- Urban Decay ‘Sin’ eye shadow from Naked Palette inner corner highlight.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Peaches powder blush
- MAC Redd lip liner
- Chanel Gabrielle Rouge Coco lipstick (apply, then blot the excess)
- MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick on top of Gabrielle on the middle of lips.
I haven’t worn Chanel Rouge Coco Gabrielle in too long- it’s the perfect true red with that gorgeous silky Rouge Coco texture. I used Get Rich Quick for the festive gold and green sparkles which I think works nicely with the old gold undertones of Abyssinian Catbird.
I gotta be honest- these lips are not exactly low maintenance. You will need to check on your teeth every 15minutes minimum, and kissing is out of the question O_o.
Check out what the other Lipstick Bandits have in store for your lips!
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 28th, 2011 in Chanel, FOTD, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Lipstick Bandits, MAC | 33420 comments. Lipstick+Bandits+gets+you+party+ready%3A+a+red+sparkly+lip+FOTD2011-12-28+01%3A58%3A43myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D3342
Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator and $100 Facial Co. Giveaway
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad: One quad, three looks
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad: Review and Swatches
Autumn Nails: Kester Black Buttermilk and Uslu Airlines NMA
Sulphate Free Skincare: Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Wash and Body Scrub