I hope that you’re all enjoying the festive season so far. The Lipstick Bandits around the world have come together to bring you some holiday sparkles.
– Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over lid to prime.
– Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird eye shadow on mobile lid (reviewed and swatched here)
– Urban Decay ‘Hustle’ eye shadow from Naked Palette to darken outer third of top lid.
– Urban Decay ‘Sin’ eye shadow from Naked Palette inner corner highlight.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
– MAC Peaches powder blush
– MAC Redd lip liner
– Chanel Gabrielle Rouge Coco lipstick (apply, then blot the excess)
– MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick on top of Gabrielle on the middle of lips.
I haven’t worn Chanel Rouge Coco Gabrielle in too long- it’s the perfect true red with that gorgeous silky Rouge Coco texture. I used Get Rich Quick for the festive gold and green sparkles which I think works nicely with the old gold undertones of Abyssinian Catbird.
I gotta be honest- these lips are not exactly low maintenance. You will need to check on your teeth every 15minutes minimum, and kissing is out of the question O_o.
Check out what the other Lipstick Bandits have in store for your lips!
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 28th, 2011 in Chanel, FOTD, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Lipstick Bandits, MAC | 33420 comments. Lipstick+Bandits+gets+you+party+ready%3A+a+red+sparkly+lip+FOTD2011-12-28+01%3A58%3A43myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D3342
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review