In the latest instalment of Lipstick Bandit collaboration posts, we’ve decided to lure all the lipgloss addicts out there to the dark side with
cookies a great starter lipstick.
One of the first lippies I really fell in love with, and one that I think would be a great start to any lipstick collection is NARS Gipsy. It’s a beautiful sheer raspberry with a subtle glossiness- enough colour to brighten up the face but easily wearable for the lipstick shy.
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Fiji
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over lids to prime.
- MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot blended with a finger on mobile lid and a smudged under bottom lash line.
- Urban Decay ‘Buck’ eyeshadow from Naked Palette to blend edges.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line.
- MAC Posie Blushcreme
-NARS Gipsy Lipstick
For swatches and more, keep reading after the jump!
Check out the starter lipsticks posted by the other Bandits!
Tags: Lipstick Bandits
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
NARS Anita Audacious lipstick: review
Bridesmaid look #1 : earthy greige eyes, pink lips
Jane Iredale Getaway Palette, Peach Forever Lip and Cheek Tint, Espresso Jelly Jar: Review
Straight No Chaser: Hobart (wedding errands and scallop pies)
Sisley Mystery 4 Ombre Eyeshadow Palette and Lip Twist in Chestnut: Review