In the latest instalment of Lipstick Bandit collaboration posts, we’ve decided to lure all the lipgloss addicts out there to the dark side with
cookies a great starter lipstick.
One of the first lippies I really fell in love with, and one that I think would be a great start to any lipstick collection is NARS Gipsy. It’s a beautiful sheer raspberry with a subtle glossiness- enough colour to brighten up the face but easily wearable for the lipstick shy.
– NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Fiji
– Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over lids to prime.
– MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot blended with a finger on mobile lid and a smudged under bottom lash line.
– Urban Decay ‘Buck’ eyeshadow from Naked Palette to blend edges.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line.
– MAC Posie Blushcreme
-NARS Gipsy Lipstick
For swatches and more, keep reading after the jump!
Check out the starter lipsticks posted by the other Bandits!
Tags: Lipstick Bandits
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review