I photographed this makeup look before I went on holiday (it was a forced holiday, since we were renovating the practice). Since then I got my hair coloured a bolder shade of burgundy at Oscar Oscar salon Paddington, which you will no doubt see in coming FOTDs.
This look was inspired by this FOTD posted by the beautiful Tao of Tao’s Makeup blog- a look that I had pinned on my makeup inspiration board on Pinterest quite a while ago.
Keep reading after the jump!
- NARS Sheer Glow Fiji
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
- Fyrinnae ‘Beholder’ eyeshadow on mobile lid (swatched here)
- MAC Embarked eyeshadow to darken outer 3rd of top lid
- MAC Prussian eyeshadow under bottom lid
- Smashbox ‘Ink’ eyeshadow on top of Prussian.
- MAC Omega eyeshadow to blend harsh edges
- Fyrinnae ‘Sacred’ eyeshadow on inner corner
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on top lashline and bottom waterline.
- MAC Golden bronzer to contour
- MAC Blushbaby blush on apples
- BECCA Beach Tint in Peach (swatched here)
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Mar 15th, 2012 in Eye shadow, FOTD | 41220 comments. FOTD%3A+Gold+Taupe+Blue+Smoky+Eye2012-03-15+06%3A59%3A19myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4122