Pat Mcgrath’s work for Christian Dior S/S Haute Couture 2012 was an understated masterpiece. Together with the sleek bobs and the 1950s inspired gowns, the models evoked an updated Grace Kelly.
I had a little play the other day- here is my version of Pat McGrath’s beauty look for Christian Dior. I decided to swap the matte natural lip of the original for a bit of golden peachy goodness, aka Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Hypnotic. These photos were taken pre- hair colour.
- Marie Veronique Everyday Sheer Coverage SPF 30+ Light Tint (reviewed here)
- Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance on lids to prime
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk blended with finger on mobile lid
- Urban Decay ‘Buck’ eyeshadow from Naked Palette in crease (swatched here)
- Urban Decay ‘Virgin’ Eyeshadow from Naked Palette (swatched here) to highlight the inner corners of the eyes.
- Inglot Matte 351 (matte warm white, swatched here.) eyeshadow blended on top of Milk on mobile lid up to crease.
- MUFE waterproof eyebrow corrector
- MAC Bronzer in Golden to contour
- MAC Cremeblend blush in Ladyblush on apples
- MAC blush in Blushbaby on top.
+ Bobbi Brown shimmerwash eyeshadow in Champagne to highlight nose bridge and top of cheekbones.
- Hourglass Prodigy lipgloss in Hypnotic (reviewed and swatched here)
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Mar 28th, 2012 in FOTD, Inglot, Runway | 41310 comments. FOTD+inspired+by+Christian+Dior+S%2FS+Haute+Couture+20122012-03-28+06%3A14%3A55myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4131