The March Glossybox is probably one of the best boxes I’ve come across. There’s quite a lot in there, and I would use everything except the Proactive cleansing bar. Very stoked about having a travel size Klorane for my upcoming trips to Melbourne.
price: $14.95 a month
1. Absolutely Gorgeous Macadamia Face Cream
2. Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel
3. Eau Thermale Avene
4. Klorane dry shampoo
5. KMS Free Shape Hot Flex Spray
6. Practiv Cleansing Body Bar
The March Bellabox was no so much a box, but a muslin bag. There are a few nice things- I’m a fan of the Yes To Carrots Lip Tint, and it’s always good to have a travel sized body lotion; however, overall I think I liked previous Bellaboxes better.
price: $15.00 a month
1. Yes to Carrots Lip Tint
2. Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion
3. U Little Beauty Natural Shine Hair Serum
4. Eyelift Kit bag
5. Bellamer eye balm.
6. Carmen’s Fruit and Nut Muesli Biscuit.
note: the boxes were sent to me by PR for consideration only.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Mar 30th, 2012 in Miscellaneous, Reviews | 43100 comments. March+Boxes%3A+Bellabox+and+Glossybox+2012-03-30+06%3A47%3A08myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4310