Currently sitting on a tram in Melbourne and about to meet with some lovely Melbourne bloggers for lunch. I’ve been here since Wednesday for a mini holiday with le bf, and to start apartment hunting. God I love this place.
Anyway, I thought I would share a bronzey eye + red lip makeup look which I drafted before the trip. This look mostly uses products from the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism collection, which I reviewed in my last post. This was what I was wearing in my (very first) youtube video.
– Lancome Teinte Idol Ultra foundation
– Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
– MUFE Waterproof HD Brow corrector to fill in brows. (see my youtube demo here)
– ‘Vintage’ eyeshadow from the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism Neutral Palette (swatched here) blended all over mobile to to crease, and smudged below bottom lashline.
– ‘Buck’ eyeshadow from Urban Decay Naked Palette to blend out harsh lines above crease. (swatched here)
– ‘Wolf’ eyeshadow from the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism Neutral Palette blended on mobile lid on top of Vintage, stopping before the crease. I also applied this on half of the bottom lashline closest to the inner corner.
– ‘Obsidian’ eyeshadow from the Neutral Palette to darken outer third of upper and lower lids.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and top lashline.
– ‘Sin’ eyeshadow from Urban Decay Naked palette to highlight inner corners of the eyes.
– Illamasqua Androgen Cream pigment blended into apples.
– MAC Golden Bronzer to contour
– Illamasqua ‘Vintage’ eyeshadow from the Neutral Palette to deepen contour (yup you read right).
– MAC Cherry Lip Pencil to define
– Illamasqua Box lipstick
I apologize for the radio silence the last few days. I didn’t bring my laptop this trip but will get back home on Tuesday night.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Apr 28th, 2012 in FOTD, Illamasqua | 472514commentsBronze+smoky+eye+and+red+lips%3A+a+Human+Fundamentalism+FOTD2012-04-28+03%3A12%3A30myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4725
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review