Happy Tuesday everyone!
The kind people at Hello Kitty HQ are generously giving away Hello Kitty cosmetics packs to 5 lucky My Funny Valentine readers! Each pack is valued at $62.85 and is made up of three Hello Kitty Cosmetics and three LIMITED EDITION Hello Kitty accessories:
- Hello Kitty Mirror Compact (Limited Edition available in April only)
- Hello Kitty Makeup Sharpener (Limited Edition available in April only)
- Hello Kitty Retractable Powder Brush (Limited Edition available in April only)
- Hello Kitty Nail Polish
- Hello Kitty Diamond Gloss
- Hello Kitty Duo Eye Shadow
How to enter:
1. For two entries, ‘Like’ My Funny Valentine on Facebook and leave a comment below with your email (so I can contact the 5 lucky winners) AND facebook name. If you prefer, you can email those details to me instead firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For one extra entry and tweet about this giveaway (using the tweet button at the end of this post), and tag me @Jfunnyvalentine.
3. For a whopping 4 extra entries put a link to the giveaway on your sidebar or blog post (please include the link to this in your comment below you can add this in another comment later if you wish)
The competition is open to Australian residents only and will run until midnight 18th of April 2012 Sydney time. I will draw the winner using a random number generator and email the winner by the 19th of April.
… you know the drill.
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Clarins Instant Light Concealer: In Search Of The Flawless Face
Foundation brush comparison: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Becca One Perfecting Brush, Beauty Blender
Jane Iredale Corrective Colours palette, Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF 14: In Search Of The Flawless Face