Hello and welcome to another Liptick Bandits post (if you’re unfamiliar with these posts- our Lipstick Bandits team from around the world simultaneously blog about pressing issues like our favourite fall lipstick, the perfect red, etc).
For this instalment, the Lipstick Bandits decided to vote on the ultimate universally flattering lipstick. We decided on Viva Glam V because:
a) It looks good on pretty much everyone
b) It’s available worldwide and is part of MAC’s permanent collection.
c) Every cent from the sale of this lipstick goes to the MAC AIDS fund which supports men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS.
Viva Glam V is described as a ‘neutral pink with pearl’, Lustre finish lipstick by MAC. On my lips it looks like a light mauvey pink with silvery white microshimmer.
It goes on sheer and feels balmy on the lips. Very wearable.
keep reading after the jump!
- NARS Sheer Glow Fiji
- MAC Studiosculpt Concealor
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
- MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot all over mobile lid
- MAC Omega eye shadow in crease to blend harsh edges
- Rouge Bunny Rouge ‘Bejewelled Skylark’ (swatched and reviewed here) all over mobile lid on top of the MAC Paint Pot.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector (reviewed in my waterproof makeup post)
-MAC Fleur Power blush.
- MAC Viva Glam V lipstick.
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
NARS Anita Audacious lipstick: review
Bridesmaid look #1 : earthy greige eyes, pink lips
Jane Iredale Getaway Palette, Peach Forever Lip and Cheek Tint, Espresso Jelly Jar: Review
Straight No Chaser: Hobart (wedding errands and scallop pies)
Sisley Mystery 4 Ombre Eyeshadow Palette and Lip Twist in Chestnut: Review