It was decided by our international group of Lipstick Bandits that this instalment was going to be all about Summer brights and corals.
It’s somewhat amusing that I’m writing this post in late autumn, sitting in bed wearing two scarves, long johns, and sharing a hot water bottle with Dizzy. This is my little glimpse of warm weather, which I’m quite enjoying!
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
- NARS Grand Palais Duo (dusty pink side) on mobile lid past the crease. (review and swatches here)
- MAC Embark eyeshadow to darken outer V and smudged under bottom lashline.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso Ink to line upper lashline and lower waterline
- Majorca Majolica Lash Expander Plus mascara
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Champagne to highlight inner corners and cupid’s bow.
- MAC Golden Bronzer to contour
- MAC Peachy blush
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet ‘La Ravissante’
Make sure to check out the other corals we’ve picked for you- I can’t wait to be able to click through to the other Lipstick Bandits posts later on.
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 28th, 2012 in Chanel, FOTD, Lipstick | 48730 comments. Monochromatic+Coral+for+summer%3A+A+Lipstick+Bandits+Post2012-05-28+22%3A59%3A59myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4873
Tags: Lipstick Bandits