Jessica Rabbit is one of my favourite cartoon characters of all time, and arguably one of the sexiest cartoon females ever drawn. She’s such a fun character, and an awesome halloween or dress up idea.
A long time ago I attempted a Jessica Rabbit FOTD on this blog (I’m not going to link it because I’m a little embarrassed by my early FOTDs). Now that my hair is actually red I thought it would be fun to try my hand at another Jessica Rabbit look.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
- Urban Decay ‘Sin’ eyeshadow from the UD Naked Palette applied on lower part of mobile lid and on the inner corner to highlight. (Urban Decay Naked Palette swatched here)
- Smashbox ‘Ink’ eyeshadow on mobile lid on top of ‘Sin’
- Smashbox ‘Cabernet’ eyeshadow on outer V and blended into and past the crease.
- Smashbox ‘Cabernet’ eyeshadow smudged into outer 1/3rd of bottom lashline.
- MAC Mystery eyeshadow to darken outer V. (swatched here)
- MAC Omega eyeshadow to blend edges around top of crease. (swatched here)
Keep reading after the jump!
- MAC Golden bronzer to contour
- Illamasqua ‘Vintage’ eyeshadow (chocolate brown) from the Neutral Palette to deepen cheekbone contouring
- Illamasqua ‘Naked Rose’ powder blush (swatched here) from the Naked Strangers collection on apples of cheeks.
- MAC lip liner ‘Cherry’ to line, fill in, and create a Jessica Rabbit shaped lip.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque ‘Dragon’ (sadly discontinued) on top.
- NARS Sheer Glow ‘Fiji’
- MUFE HD eyebrow correcter. (watch my Youtube tutorial here)
- Katy Perry ‘Oh Honey’ lashes by Eylure
I hope you enjoyed this fancy dress FOTD
note: the Katy Perry lashes were sent to me by PR for consideration only.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Sep 3rd, 2012 in Chanel, FOTD, Uncategorized | 51440 comments. I%27m+not+bad%2C+I%27m+just+drawn+that+way%3A+A+Jessica+Rabbit+FOTD2012-09-03+03%3A23%3A05myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D5144
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, NOT Jennifer. email@example.com
Copper and Burgundy Warm Smoky Eye: NARS Surabaya FOTD
Chanel Revelation Le Blush Creme de Chanel Review
Jurlique Daily Moisture Balancing Serum, Jurlique Advanced Eye Serum review
EVO The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask: Review
Earthy Greens FOTD with MAC Flourishing, MAC Uninterrupted, NARS Supervixen