A couple of you asked what makeup I was wearing in my sock bun tutorial post, so here is the FOTD makeup breakdown for you guys. My hair is curled here with a GHD (pretty atrocious job, which is why I put it into a bun later on in the afternoon).
I really hope we have a decent spring here in Melbourne. The weather has been so temperamental and we’ll have heat waves followed by freezing drizzly days. What’s the deal, Melbourne?
– Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
– Laura Mercier Topaz eyeshadow blended over mobile lid past the crease
– MAC Mauvement pigment on mobile lid to crease dry, then I applied Mauvement wet (using a damp flat brush) on the bottom part of the mobile lid.
– MAC Blacktrack fluidline to line upper lashline
– Eyelure Katy Perry lashes in ‘Sweetie Pie’
– MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 on the waterline
– MAC Golden bronzer to contour
– Estee Lauder Pure Colour blush in Sensuous Rose blush on apples
– Lancome Color Design Matte lipstick in Corset (swatched and reviewed here).
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 11th, 2012 in FOTD, Hair, MAC | 58620 comments. Spring+in+my+step%3A+a+taupe+and+pink+FOTD+2012-12-11+05%3A37%3A46myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D5862
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review