A couple of you asked what makeup I was wearing in my sock bun tutorial post, so here is the FOTD makeup breakdown for you guys. My hair is curled here with a GHD (pretty atrocious job, which is why I put it into a bun later on in the afternoon).
I really hope we have a decent spring here in Melbourne. The weather has been so temperamental and we’ll have heat waves followed by freezing drizzly days. What’s the deal, Melbourne?
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lids
- Laura Mercier Topaz eyeshadow blended over mobile lid past the crease
- MAC Mauvement pigment on mobile lid to crease dry, then I applied Mauvement wet (using a damp flat brush) on the bottom part of the mobile lid.
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline to line upper lashline
- Eyelure Katy Perry lashes in ‘Sweetie Pie’
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 on the waterline
- MAC Golden bronzer to contour
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour blush in Sensuous Rose blush on apples
- Lancome Color Design Matte lipstick in Corset (swatched and reviewed here).
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 11th, 2012 in FOTD, Hair, MAC | 58620 comments. Spring+in+my+step%3A+a+taupe+and+pink+FOTD+2012-12-11+05%3A37%3A46myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D5862