I was on my way out to dinner a few weeks ago and I felt like indulging in a little bit of sparkle. I hadn’t used my Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Mirifique for a long time so I had a play with using Mirifique together with a little bit of MAC Reflects Glitter in Gold to heighten the sparkly effect.
I love my Reflects Gold and really don’t use this enough- it gives a beautiful sophisticated sparkle without chunky glitter, and adheres to the lid really well when used with a cream shadow like the Illusion D’Ombre. I’d love to try it on taupe shadow (it’s on the list of my 358 other things I need to try).
Keep reading after the jump!
– Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
– Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Mirifique blended on mobile lid (I used my ring finger to do this)
– MAC Copperplate eyeshadow in the crease
– MAC Typographic eyeshadow to darken the outer V, as well as smudged underneath bottom lashline.
– I pressed a small amount of MAC Reflects Glitter in Gold on top of the Mirifique to add extra sparkle.
– MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lashline and lower waterline.
– Face Of Australia HD Brow Kit
– MUFE HD blush, with Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose over the top (a combination I’ve been wearing A LOT lately)
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jan 22nd, 2013 in Chanel, Eye shadow, FOTD | 613024commentsBlack+Diamond%3A+A+Shimmery+Smoky+Eye+Feat.+Chanel+Mirifique2013-01-22+01%3A34%3A20myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D6130
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review