I’m sitting in the Crowne Plaza lobby at this moment using their free wifi and giving myself a pat on the back for having these posts drafted before I left for the Northern Territory.
It’s our last night here in Darwin, and I fly back to Melbourne tomorrow afternoon. I’ve had an amazing time exploring Darwin, Katherine, Kakadu, and Litchfield in Australia’s ‘Top End’ – and of course had a fantastic time working in the Aboriginal Eye Clinic in Katherine. It feels about time to go home to Melbourne though- I’m missing Phil, Dizzy, and decent pho.
Anyhow, here is a FOTD I did a few weeks ago, using my new Laura Mercier Deep Night eyeshadow (reviewed in the previous post here)
As you can see- at that point, I hadn’t gone in with my DIY balayage correction yet so my hair here has that strange brown roots- blonde mid length – orange ends colouring to it. Bad hairdresser experience.
Keep reading after the jump!
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
- Laura Mercier Deep Night Eyeshadow blended all over top lid, winged outwards, and smudged along bottom lashline (outer 1/3rd)
- MAC Copperplate eyeshadow in crease
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lashline
- I used the dark chocolate brown shade of Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner from the Brown Eyes Set (swatched and reviewed here) to line my waterline and concentrate colour in the tear duct area. I’m a huge fan of this and use it all the time.
- MAC Bronzer in Golden to contour
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose Blush on apples (reviewed here)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Murmurings lipstick
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 11th, 2013 in Eye shadow, FOTD, laura mercier | 63190 comments. Midnight+blues%3A+FOTD+featuring+Laura+Mercier+Deep+Night+Eyeshadow+2013-02-11+09%3A16%3A24myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D6319
Tags: Rouge Bunny Rouge
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, NOT Jennifer. email@example.com