Look what I found hiding in my drafts- a FOTD that I had planned to publish late last year, but completely forgot about! Hi there red hair.
Oh and happy Valentine’s Day for all those who celebrate it
Keep reading after the jump!
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
- MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot blended all over the top lid
- MAC Club blended over the top of Quite Natural, stopping at the crease
- Shu Uemura Olive ME 471 applied to the middle of the eyelid, and blended outwards slightly, stopping well before the crease.
- MAC Cork eyeshadow blended below the bottom lashline with a stiff brush.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line bottom waterline and upper lashline.
- I contoured my cheekbones with MAC Golden Bronzer.
- I used a small amount of Rouge Bunny Rouge Gracilis blush on the apples of my cheeks.
- Ellis Faas Milky Lips L207 (nude pink)- reviewed swatched here as part of their Spring Set
If this FOTD looks strangely familiar, it may be because you’ve seen my ‘Evil Queen Ravenna FOTD’, which is an amped up darker, ‘evil’ version. I literally took the FOTD photo during the day, and then just before I went out later in the evening, I darkened the look by adding Rouge Bunny Rouge Bejewelled Skylark on top of the pre-existing look for the ‘Evil Queen’ FOTD.
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 14th, 2013 in FOTD | 59170 comments. Sea+foam+green+duochrome+daytime+smoky+eye+featuring+Shu+Uemura+ME+olive+4712013-02-14+05%3A09%3A04myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D5917
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review
Kinn Thai, Canberra: Straight, No Chaser
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Clarins Instant Light Concealer: In Search Of The Flawless Face
Foundation brush comparison: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Becca One Perfecting Brush, Beauty Blender
Jane Iredale Corrective Colours palette, Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF 14: In Search Of The Flawless Face