Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and the Lipstick Bandits have decided to each do a V day inspired lip.
My favourite style of makeup for Valentine’s Day is fresh, natural, and feminine- with most of the attention focused on the lips. For this FOTD I used the Ellis Faas Creamy Lips, which have a texture halfway between a lipstick and a lip stain. This makes them lightweight, and fairly transfer proof (ie. practically made for kissing ).
- NARS Grand Palais Duo (dusty pink side of the duo) blended all over top lids.
- MAC Copperplate eyeshadow blended on top of the Grand Palais to tone down some of the pink.
- MAC Chromagraphic pencil (light nude) NW15/NC 25 on waterline
- Individual lashes placed on the outer corner of top lashline.
- MAC Bronzer in ‘Bronze’ to contour
- MAC Gingerly blush on apples
Keep reading after the jump!
Make sure you check out the other Bandits around the world, and their take on the Valentine’s Day lip!
And new to the Lipstick Bandits this time around:
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 4th, 2013 in Ellis Faas, Eye shadow, FOTD, Lipstick Bandits | 63730 comments. Valentine%27s+Day+Makeup%3A+A+Lipstick+Bandits+Post2013-02-04+00%3A58%3A23myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D6373
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Mineralogie Spring Collection: Hustle and Orchid Eyeshadow Review
Sisley Sheer Plum Phyto Lip Shine and Sisley Plum Long Lasting Lipstick: Review
Kérastase Discipline Collection: shampoo, conditioner, treatment mask
Straight No Chaser Sundays
Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly, Eye Cream, and Radiance Toner