Finally got my act together and filmed a makeup video for all those who have requested it over the last year or so. I’m still getting used to the settings so I decided to start with a super simple look and minimal chatter (I should NEVER be allowed to talk on camera. SO AWKWARD.)
Also- I only just discovered that my Canon 60D does not have autofocus function in video mode- so if I have a look of intense concentration on my face, it’s because I have 1 inch of wriggle room outside of which my face is totally blurry. Oh the pain of being a noob.
more pics and full makeup breakdown further down
Keep reading after the jump!
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Copperplate eyeshadow
- Inglot Matte eyeshadow
- Mirenesse ‘Khnum’ Inside Out 27hr Eye Khol (reviewed here on the blog http://myfunnyvalentineblog.com/2013/…)
- Majorca Majolica Lash Expander Plus mascara
- MUFE HD waterproof eyebrow corrector
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation
- MAC Gingerly Blush
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze (reviewed on the blog herehttp://myfunnyvalentineblog.com/2013/…)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Eyeshadow Champagne
-NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Moscow (reviewed on the blog herehttp://myfunnyvalentineblog.com/2011/…)Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 27th, 2013 in FOTD, YouTube | 66220 comments. Youtubed%3A+Bright+Blue+Eyeliner+Makeup+Tutorial2013-02-27+07%3A11%3A50myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D6622
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com