For today’s installment of Lipstick Bandits goodness- we bring you coral lips from our bandit bloggers around the world. As I was planning the post, I realised that I hardly touched any of my coral lippies throughout the Spring and Summer just gone, so it was a nice change bringing my MAC See Sheer out for a night on the town.
MAC See Sheer is a lustre finish lipstick. It is a peachy coral colour with medium to full pigmentation and a subtle glossy sheen- as with most MAC lustre finish lippies, See Sheer has a comfortable balmy feel on the lips and is non drying.
For a second I thought about making a pun in the title involving ‘Golden Eyes’ and ‘See Sheer’. I couldn’t think of anything that wasn’t totally lame so I will have to find another blog title to pun. One day!
You may have noticed that the lighting looks different in these images. I’m experimenting with artificial lighting to extend my useful blog photography hours to past daylight- the days are getting shorter and shorter here in Australia and most days it is dark when I get up in the morning, and getting dark by the time I get home from work. These pictures were taken in my tiny bathroom with some hand held reflectors to help with the shadows. I’m struggling to get the level of clarity that I get with daylight even with manual focus on the DSLR but I suppose it’s better than not taking the pictures at all.
Keep reading after the jump!
– Too faced shadow insurance to prime
– MAC Prolongwear eyeshadow in ‘Uninterrupted’ on mobile lid (a mustard matte shade which I plan on reviewing soon)
– Inglot matte 370 (bright primary yellow) matte eyeshadow lightly applied in crease for a bit of a golden ‘halo’ effect.
– Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in ‘Black Ink’ to line waterline right into the inner corner and upper lashline. I drew a double flick for this look.
– Illamasqua ‘Wolf’ eyeshadow (antique gold) from their Neutral Palette smudged underneath bottom lashline and blended downwards.
– MAC Mystery eyeshadow to darken outer third of upper and lower lashline.
– Illamasqua Naked Rose blush on apples of the cheeks
– MAC Bronzing powder in ‘Bronze‘ to contour.
– MAC See Sheer lipstick
Time to check out the other Bandits and their take on coral lips!
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Apr 15th, 2013 in FOTD, Illamasqua, Inglot, Lipstick, Lipstick Bandits, MAC | 70380 comments. Golden+Eyes+and+Coral+Lips%3A+A+Lipstick+Bandits+FOTD+2013-04-15+13%3A58%3A23myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D7038
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review