I wore a soft smoky eye last weekend, using my new Dior 5 Couleurs palette in Bonne Etoile (French for ‘lucky star’). The shadows are so finely milled and silky looking on the eye it’s unbelievable (swatches and detailed photos in my previous review). I quite like the dreamy quality of this colour combination- what do you think?
Keep reading after the jump!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
- Bonne Etoile #5 (sea foam green) applied on mobile lid to crease. I applied 3 layers to get the desired coverage.
- Bonne Etoile #5 also applied to the inner part of the lower lashline as a highlight.
- Bonne Etoile #4 (metallic blue) applied in outer V and blended. I also applied this on the outer 1/3rd of the bottom lashline.
- Bonne Etoile #3 (olive brown) smudged under bottom lashline.
- Inglot Matte 358 (dove grey) eyeshadow mixed with MAC Omega eyeshadow in crease
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink to line bottom waterline and upper lashline
- MAC Blushbaby on apples
- MAC Bronzing powder in Bronze to contour
- Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Aug 14th, 2013 in Chanel, Eye shadow, FOTD | 81210 comments. Star+Struck%3A+Dior+Bonne+Etoile+FOTD2013-08-14+00%3A34%3A53myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D8121