Antipodean Beauties is a fun weekly challenge series for Aussie and NZ beauty bloggers, and I’ve decided to partake for the first time this week. The challenge this week was ‘RED’.
After multiple failed attempts at trying to recreate the red eyeshadow look seen on the runways every season lately, I decided to revert to the safer option of red on lips.
This is my favourite spring red lip at the moment- Illamasqua Ignite lipstick with a little bit of MAC Pro Longwear Lip Liner in What A Blast!
Keep reading after the jump!
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
- Laura Mercier Bamboo Eyeshadow blended all over the mobile lid
- BECCA Metallic Sienna shade from their Sun Chaser quad
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Espresso Ink to line upper lashline
- MAC Gingerly
- MAC Prolongwear lip liner in What A Blast!
The bathroom lighting in my new apartment is absolutely shocking- even with diffusing reflectors I struggle with the shadows. Apologies!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Oct 8th, 2013 in FOTD, Lipstick | 86150 comments. Red+%28lipstick%29%3A+Antipodean+Beauties+Makeup+Challenge2013-10-08+01%3A22%3A37myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D8615