Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. I’m taking a break from nomadic life and spending the silly season with the family in Sydney, which I still call home even though there is a big chance that I won’t be living in this city for a long time. Most of my belongings are still in boxes, and I’ve done pretty well with one large makeup bag for the past 2 months living out of a suitcase (although I have purchased a few items along the way).
I’ve had quite a few people request step-by-step or video tutorials for my FOTDs over the past couple of years, and I’ve only just overcome my laziness to start photographing my makeup from start to finish. It actually doesn’t take that much longer, so I’ll be doing shooting start to finish for the majority of FOTDs from now on.
Still trying to figure out how to build collages without totally degrading the picture quality- let me know if there is a good way to do it outside of photoshop and I will love you forever! Picmonkey.com and Picasa are so user friendly and fun to use, but they seem to take an axe to image quality.
Keep reading after the jump!
1. Apply MAC Flourishing Eyeshadow.
tte khaki green) in the outer V with a dense brush.
2. Blend Maybelline Silver Strike Color Tattoo (review to come) on mobile lid.
3. Apply MAC Flourishing Eyeshadow underneath the bottom lashline, concentrating colour on the outer half of lid.
4. Apply Silver Strike on the inner corner of bottom lashline.
5. Blend MAC Cork in the crease with a small domed blending brush.
I lined my upper lashline with Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink, and used a L’Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara.
- Face Of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Creme in Coral On (new release, review to come)Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 25th, 2013 in Drugstore, Eye shadow, FOTD | 93950 comments. Holiday+Season+Makeup%3A+Silver+Khaki+Eye%2C+Peach+Lips2013-12-25+11%3A53%3A29myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D9395
Tags: Color Tattoo
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad: One quad, three looks
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad: Review and Swatches
Autumn Nails: Kester Black Buttermilk and Uslu Airlines NMA
Sulphate Free Skincare: Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Wash and Body Scrub
Face of Australia Screen Siren Nail Polish: Review and Swatches