This FOTD was photographed over a month ago (that’s how far behind my posts are), and I was still in Melbourne. It was a pretty frantic few weeks- I was packing for my move out of Melbourne, flying interstate for a postgrad oral exam, trying to squeeze in as many catchups as I could, and trying to sell my furniture.
My makeup that day was supposed to be my attempt at incorporating greens and ‘spring’ colours into my look, but of course it came out very much a Fall makeup look. Nevertheless I quite like the combination of MAC Flourishing and Sumptious Olive- the golden sheen from Sumptious Olive gives the eye makeup a subtle glow.
Keep reading after the jump!
- MAC Flourishing (matte medium khaki) all over upper lid to crease.
- MAC Sumptious Olive (Olive green with golden pearl) packed onto the middle part of the upper lid and blended inwards.
- MAC Omega (matte beige) to blend edges.
- MAC Mystery (matte dark brown) smudged under bottom lashline)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink to line upper lashline and smudged into outer corner of bottom lashline.
- MAC Stud Eyebrow pencil to fill in brows.
BECCA Ultimate Colour Gloss in Hummingbird (purchased this months ago, and still dragging my feet on the review for this)
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Dec 15th, 2013 in Eye shadow, FOTD, MAC, Uncategorized | 93610 comments. Soft+Olive+Smoky+Eye+featuring+MAC+Flourishing+and+Sumptious+Olive2013-12-15+10%3A06%3A18myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D9361