This is a makeup look that I photographed almost a month ago when I was working in Canberra. I’m very behind with my posts!
MAC Patina eyeshadow is a gorgeous light brown with a neutral golden sheen. I haven’t worn it often in the past because it’s quite sheer and doesn’t last very long on my eyes- but recently I discovered that my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze is a wonderful base for these type of shades. With the Color Tattoo, the shade becomes opaque and Patina lasts all day.
Keep reading after the jump!
1. Prime lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Blend Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To the Bronze all over mobile lid, and then apply MAC Patina e/s (bottom left on the eyeshadow quad pictured) over the top. Blend MAC Cork eyeshadow in crease.
3. Apply Laura Mercier Deep Night eyeshadow (matte inky blue, pictured below) under bottom lashline, concentrating colour on the outer 2/3rds of the lid.
4. Line Bottom and top lashlines/waterlines with Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink.
5. Apply MAC Patina e/s on the inner corner of bottom lid.
Lips: Face Of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon in Pie La Mode (new release, review in the works)
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jan 11th, 2014 in Drugstore, Eye shadow, FOTD, laura mercier | 96326commentsBronze+and+Indigo+Smoky+eye+FOTD+with+Laura+Mercier+Deep+Night2014-01-11+05%3A20%3A14myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D9632
Tags: Daniel Sandler
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review