I seem to be having an ongoing love affair with warm eyeshadows this year- since getting my hands on the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita eyeshadow quad, and the NARS Surabaya Eyeshadow duo, I feel like wearing nothing else but variations on reddish burgundy.
– Too Faced shadow Insurance to prime.
– Matte camel shade from Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage Quad applied all over the top lid with a fluffy brush.
– Becca Eye Tint in Gilt applied to the inner 2/3 of the upper lid, stopping before the crease.
– Yellow toned copper shade from NARS Surabaya Duo (left side) packed on to the inner 1/2 of the upper lid, and blended under inner 1/2 of the bottom lashline.
– Burgundy bronze shade from the right side of Surabaya applied heavily to the outer V, taking colour further out towards the temple, and lightly blended in crease.
– Same burgundy bronze blended under bottom lashline, concentrating colour on the outer 1/2 of bottom lid and connecting to the colour on the top lid.
– Bobbi Brown Espresso Ink Gel Eyeliner to line upper and lower lashline and waterlines.
Chanel Revelation Le Blush Creme de Chanel
Lips:Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Aug 20th, 2014 in Eye shadow, FOTD, NARS | 107080 comments. Copper+and+Burgundy+Warm+Smoky+Eye%3A+NARS+Surabaya+FOTD2014-08-20+01%3A11%3A06myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D10708
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review