Another possible bridesmaid look (see first post in this series here). In retrospect, I would deepen the purple in the outer V and make the eye makeup a little more structured so that it photographs better at a distance. I contoured with my bronzer, but I think a proper contouring shade (lately I’ve been using the Face Of Australia duo, which I quite like) is definitely called for.
Now that I think about it- it’s not really a bridal look at all. It’s more of a 9 to 5 work makeup look. Oh well.
– Urban Decay Buck eyeshadow from the Naked Palette blended all over the top lid until just past the crease.
– Matte aubergine shade from Tom Ford Orchid Haze quad blended in outer V and smudged lightly under bottom lashline.
– pale pink frosty shade from the Jane Iredale Getaway Palette applied wet close to the top lashline on the inner 1/2.
– Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink to line.
– MAC Peaches blush on apples
– MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to contour
– I layered NARS Pillow Talk gloss on top on the bottom photo – I think that photographs better, what do you think?
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 7th, 2015 in FOTD, NARS | 111350 comments. Bridesmaid+look%2F++work+makeup+-+purple+and+pink+and+brown2015-05-07+10%3A33%3A34myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D11135
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review