I’m still umming and ahh-ing about whether or not to have a bold lip at my wedding (because church kiss), but I really love the idea of a deep berry lip during an Autumn wedding. Such a difficult decision to make! If you’ve worn a bold lip down the aisle, I’d love to hear how it went- did half of it end up on the groom?
I’m not sure Phil suits a vampy lip.
– Matte beige shade from the Sleek Storm palette blended all over top lid just past the crease (3rd shadow from the left on the top row of shadows in the palette)
– Matte purple shade from Tom Ford Orchid Haze Quad in the outer V and smudged under bottom lashline
– Matte neutral greyish brown shade from Sleek Storm palette (second from the right on the bottom row of shadows) blended lightly in the crease and the outer 3rd of bottom lashline.
– Silvery shade from Orchid haze applied in the inner corner to highlight
– Shimmery taupe from Orchid Haze palette (top right) applied to the centre of the top lid and blended slightly outwards and upwards.
– Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner in Espresso Ink to line the top lashline and smudged along the edge of the lashline on the outer 3rd of the bottom lids.
(yes I love wearing this lip product as a cheek colour)
Lips:Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jun 16th, 2015 in FOTD | 112233commentsAutumn+bridal+makeup%3A+berry+lip%2C+glowy+eyes2015-06-16+06%3A06%3A18myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D11223
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review