I youtubed again- this time I ventured out of my normal beauty blogging comfort zone and did an outfit vlog, for better or worse! I had fun making this video and I think I’ll continue to do these ‘OOTD’ posts, it seems to be an appropriate outlet for squee-ing about clothing purchases (I don’t tend to do this in real life).
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on May 18th, 2012 in Style and Fashion, YouTube | 48620 comments. OOTD+vlog+on+youtube+%27What+I%27m+Wearing+This+Week%27+2012-05-18+01%3A40%3A25myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4862
This is the clothing part of my (pretty gigantic) blog sale. I think I’m getting a bit addicted to purging/streamlining my stash, so I’ll be posting up jewellery sale items soonish (part 3, dear lord).
The majority of the items listed here are almost new- and have been sitting in my closet because they are too big (ah the perils of online shopping). I do take in/up a lot of clothes, but things that are too big around the shoulders I can’t do anything about. Some items I just own and never wear. Either way- I need good homes for these clothes!
Everything is clean, but some items are not ironed (I’ve been
lazy ahem blogging)
To give you a reference point for these clothes- I’m a shorty at 156cm, and generally a size 6-8. These clothes vary from a size 6- size 12ish.
1. The sale will work on a first come, first served basis. Email me on jenny @ myfunnyvalentineblog.com listing the items you wish to purchase, and include your PayPal email address.
[edit: I’ve had some reports of emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org bouncing- so email me at email@example.com if that’s the case]
2. I accept PayPal only. All prices are listed in Australian dollars.
3. All sales are final (no returns). Ask me any questions you have about the product before offering to purchase.
4. I will ship the items within 3 working days of your completed (not pending) payment through PayPal.
5. I am more than happy to combine shipping for orders made within 24hrs of each other (ie. if you forgot to add an item which is still available, email me within 24hrs and I’ll recalculate the shipping).
6. I cannot be held responsible for any items that are lost or damaged during transit. All items will be packaged securely.
7. Shipping for CLOTHES within Australia is $10 for one item, $12 for 2-4 items, $13 for 4+ items. International shipping is $14 for the first item, $16 for 2+ items. note: makeup items SHIP FREE when you combine with purchase of 2+ items of clothing (both internationally and within Australia).
Burgundy rust coloured chiffon dress with beaded ‘cage’ detail. Beautiful material, cut, and beadwork- just doesn’t suit me. The waist is elastic- will suit a size 6 -> a small size 8
Tried on once, never worn out. $35 rrp approx $100
Bought this when I was in the US 18months ago, and realised soon after that I look dumb in vests. Suits a size 6.
only worn 1-2x – $20
Keep reading after the jump!
Another 13 outfits to go…myfunnyvalentine on Apr 5th, 2012 in Style and Fashion | 43670 comments. BLOG+SALE+part+2%3A+clothing+2012-04-05+09%3A42%3A19myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D4367
Happy 14th of February!
Am sitting at gate 39 Sydney Domestic airport waiting to board my flight to Hobart, and craving coffee.
Enjoy this sweet and oh so stylish mini doco by Scott Schumann and Garance Dore for Tiffany.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 13th, 2012 in lifestyle and health, Miscellaneous, Style and Fashion | 38120 comments. Tiffany%3A+What+Makes+Love+True+by+Garance+Dor%C3%A9+%26+The+Sartorialist2012-02-13+22%3A01%3A32myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D3812
So, I really should be studying hard for a rather terrifying exam (worth 90%) coming up on Monday. That makes this the perfect time to peruse my favourite street style photography blogs!
Here are some of the images I’ve been drooling over, from Stockholm Street Style …
keep reading after the jump!Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Nov 17th, 2011 in Style and Fashion | 306310commentsStyle+inspiration+from+Stockholm+Street+Style2011-11-17+22%3A46%3A16myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D3063
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review