Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 4th, 2011 in Uncategorized | 1003commentsSaturday+Skin+Care%3A+Korres+Milk+Proteins+3+in+1+cleansing+emulsion2011-02-04+22%3A04%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D100
My Funny Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! To celebrate I have decided to host a special Valentine’s giveaway featuring Urban Rituelle products.
Karen from Urban Rituelle has kindly donated three products, which she has hand picked from the new Flourish Organic range. I have asked her to include the lemongrass Botanical Body Scrub because this product was what got me hooked on Urban Rituelle in the first place (you can see my review click here )
ORGANIC HAND CREAM
travel size 20 ml / RRP $5.95
This all natural, skin nurturing hand cream is ideal for restoring dry skin & conditioning split cuticles. Blended with certified organic ingredients of Aloe Vera*, Sweet Almond Oil* & Jojoba Oil* to leave skin nourished & luxuriously smooth, while certified organic oils including Olive*, Avocado* & Rosehip* help to regenerate skin & protect against the elements. Also formulated with skin softening Shea Butter and Vitamin A to ensure your hands are smoother and nails healthier.
BOTANICAL BODY SCRUB
400 gm RRP $34.95
This natural, skin softening scrub gently polishes away dead skin cells, promoting smooth, glowing skin. Carefully blended with certified organic ingredients including Avocado oil* to nourish, Jojoba Oil* to soften & soothe plus Grape Seed Oil* for skin renewal. Also includes certified organic Safflower Seed Oil* to firm & tone, Coconut Oil* to pamper & protect as well as Chamomile Flower Extract* to heal.
ORGANIC HAND & BODY WASH
300 ml / RRP $24.95
A natural, skin conditioning Hand & Body Wash formulated with Certified Organic Aloe Vera* & Ginseng* to revitalise & nourish, as well as certified organic Calendula* to soothe & gently cleanse. Australian Desert Lime Extract will refresh & hydrate, while Vitamin A helps to rejuvenate skin. .
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of this blog through GFC.
2. For one entry, leave a comment below on what your ideal Valentine’s day would be like. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. For one extra entry follow me on twitter @Jfunnyvalentine and tweet about this giveaway.
4. For another extra entry put a link to the giveaway on your sidebar or blog post (please include the link to this in your comment below)
– Open to Australian residents only (sorry to my lovely international readers, the package is just too heavy!)
-the giveaway closes 12 midnight on Valentine’s Day Feb 14th 2011
– giveaway winner will be announced the day after on Feb 15th 2011.
GOOD LUCK!!Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jan 31st, 2011 in Uncategorized | 943commentsUrban+Rituelle+Valentine%27s+Day+Giveaway%212011-01-31+07%3A40%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D94
The Beauty Bite has me giddy over Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Giddy Pink Blush.
Lilit from Makeup and Macaroons shares her OCC Lip Tar loot and has me lusting after Memento
XOVINTAGELOVE swatches her MAC Pigments. How gorgeous is Antique Green?
Jade from Jade Musing does a fierce bright yellow 80s look inspired by Pixiwoo.
Emily from Emily’s Anthology swatches her NYX jumbo eye pencils and shares her gorgeous blue eyeliner FOTD.
Tara from Keeping Up With Me reviews the Dermadoctor Tease Zone Oil Control Gel.
Stacey from Pop! Makeup does a pretty NYXy FOTD. I must have Pumpkin Pie!
Dani from Call It Beauty does another amazing EOTD, inspired by Nicole Scherzinger. I wish I could pull off dramatic eyes like her.. sigh.
Dee from Miss Prissypants swatches her impressive NYX eye shadow collection. I can’t wait for the lipstick swatches!
Lexi from The Former Girl At Bar makes over her little cuz!
Heather from Coloruza shows us how to glam it up with UD Naked Palette.
Musing On Beauty reviews the LipFusion InFatuation Lipglosses and gives them a thumbs up!
Visionary Beauty reviews the D&G Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Fabulous
Tiffany from Will Work For Makeup reviews Bare Minerals Well Rested under eye brightening powder for all the nocturnal creatures out there.Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jan 20th, 2011 in Uncategorized | 842commentsBlog+Link+Love2011-01-20+22%3A26%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D84
The amazing Jade from Jade Musing kindly awarded me the Beautiful and Stylish Blogger Award (thank you lovely!), so it’s my turn to pass this award to 10 bloggers.
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Jan 12th, 2011 in Uncategorized | 761 commentBeautiful+and+Stylish+Blogger+Awards2011-01-12+00%3A23%3A00myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D76
2. Shahadakarim from Adventures in Makeup for being a great makeup artist and having a breathtaking makeup collection.
3. Olga from MakeupAcademia for her great reviews and FOTDs.
4. Musing on Beauty for educating yours truly with detailed skin care reviews and great taste in makeup.
5. Visionary Beauty for high end beauty reviews and swatches. I’m totally addicted to her blog.
6. Tiffany from Will Work For Makeup for her beautiful FOTDs and lipstick challenges.
7. Kate from City Girl Diaries for having a great fashion blog.
8. Dani from Call It Beauty for her stunning EOTDs and fashion posts.
9. “Of Faces and Fingers” for teaching me everything I know about different skin tones, and her amazing nail and makeup swatches.
10. Adam from “The Male Umbrella” for being the most stylish guy I know. And also just for being awesome.
I picked this up a few days ago and thought I would show it to you guys. Nifty camera lens cleaner! it’s a brush on one end to get rid of loose grit, and a pad on the other with some sort of carbon substance that gets rid of oily marks.
Clearly, I am very easily excited.
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review