As promised here is a Face of the Day with my new Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird eye shadow. I’ve been wearing this gorgeous metallic olive/old gold eyeshadow to work quite a bit lately, and my favourite way to use it is with the silvery taupe side of NARS Grand Palais for a soft daytime smoky eye.
– UDPP Eden
– Silvery taupe side of NARS Grand Palais Duo (review and swatches here) on the inner 1/3rd of top and bottom lids. I’ve applied it with a damp brush to increase intensity because it’s quite sheer otherwise.
– Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird eye shadow (review and swatches here) on the outer 2/3rds of mobile lid.
– MAC Copperplate eye shadow in crease.
– MAC Mystery eyeshadow to darken outer V.
– Becca Creme Blush in Hyacinth (review and swatches here)
– top photo: absolutely nothing except leftovers of my OCC lip tar swatchfest which I tried to rub off
– bottom photo: Revlon Demure lipstick.
If you’re thinking of purchasing RBR or BECCA products, here is a discount code for Zuneta that will get you 8% off.
8% Off Entire Site – Code – ZUN8 – Expires – 31-10-2011
note: this post contains affiliate links, which gives us commission when you click through and make a purchase. This does not influence the opinions expressed in this review. See the policies page for more information.
Rouge Bunny Rouge is a niche London-Moscow based brand that I had been wanting to try for the longest time. It is a cult favourite in the beauty blogosphere due to the incredible pigmentation of its products, luxurious texture, and its romantic “Victorian-style fairy tale and Tsarist aristocratic” styling.
I had read about their legendary buttery smooth eye shadows in a number of blogs (Dempeaux, Modesty Brown , London Makeup Girl, and others) so I jumped at the opportunity when Zuneta had free international shipping a month or so ago.
I picked up the Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-lasting Eyeshadows in Abyssinian Catbird, and Bejewelled Skylark (along with a couple of other RBR things- see this haul post)
Price: £ 22.00
Availability: www.zuneta.com shipping to Australia is £15 and is free if you spend over £ 100
keep reading after the jump!
myfunnyvalentine on Oct 13th, 2011 in Eye shadow, Reviews, Swatches | 23541 commentRouge+Bunny+Rouge+Abyssinian+Catbird+and+Bejewelled+Skylark+eyeshadow2011-10-13+01%3A36%3A58myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D2354
Hello beautiful people!
I haven’t done a haul post for awhile so I thought it would be fun to show you what’s turned up in my mail box in the last 2 weeks. Plus, I’ve been itching to show you guys how pretty everything is!
The first photograph is the contents of my Neiman Marcus package (I used Shopaholiques mail forwarding service as usual because they don’t accept non-US credit cards).
So we have…
– Issey Miyake L’eau Dissey Purse spray : I basically live in L’eau D’issey and I’ve gotten sick of lugging around my 50mL bottle and continually losing the cap.
– NARS Grand Palais Eyeshadow Duo
– Edward Bess Compact Rouge in Island Rose for lips and cheeks
– NARS Outremer Single Eyeshadow
– Jack Black Vanilla and Lavender intense therapy lip balm: the scent is interesting.. reminds me exactly of how the store Perfect Potions smells inside. Hippy, but in a good way
– Two more backups of Jack Black Mint Intense Therapy lip balm.
This is my package from Zuneta.com . I went a little crazy when Sarah from Dempeaux told me that it was free international shipping because Zuneta normally charges an arm and a leg for shipping to Australia and there’s nowhere else I can purchase Rouge Bunny Rouge products.
Keep reading after the jump!
Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Sep 16th, 2011 in Blush, Haul, NARS | 17930 comments. Epic+haulage%3A+NARS%2C+Rouge+Bunny+Rouge%2C+MAC%2C+Edward+Bess+and+more2011-09-16+08%3A17%3A16myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D1793
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com email@example.com
Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection: Review and Swatches
September Beauty Favourites: NARS, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Jojoba Company, and more
MUSQ Skincare Reviewed: Hand Wash and Face & Body Exfoliant
Rouge Bunny Rouge Umber Firefinch Eyeshadow: Swatches, Review, FOTD
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows Grey Go-Away Lourie and Blackpepper Jay: Review