International Artistic Director for Shu Uemura Mr.Kakuyasu Uchiide created two makeup looks for the David Jones Spring Summer Fashion Launch this week. The concept was ‘Italian Riviera mees Poolside Glamour’.
Embrace Balmy nights with shu uemura’s incredibly chic colour palette to enhance your beauty. A dark winged eye, embellished with a dash of gold on the lid, highlights the eyesunder lights, complimented with a soft sheer glow on the cheek and a matt nude lip.
1. Using your fingers, gently massage shu uemura Instant Glow Stage Performer all over the face
2. Using shu uemura Brush 18, apply shu uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation and conceal under the eyes and any imperfections if necessary
3. Using Natural Brush 20h, apply shu uemura Glow On Medium Bronze P780 to the contour of your the cheek
4. Draw a thick line using shu uemura Painting Liner in Gold, then draw a thinner black line using shu uemura Painting Liner in Black and flick it at the end, to define the shape of the eye.
5. Thicken and define brows with shu uemura Hard Formula in Brown
6. Using a shu uemura kolinsky Lip Brush, apply shu uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte BG930 over the lips
7. Use the shu uemura Eyelash Curler to curl the lashes and then apply shu uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara in Black to your top lashes
8. To complete the look, paint the nails with shu uemura Nail Color in Pink Champagne Gold
Keep reading after the jump!myfunnyvalentine on Aug 1st, 2013 in Runway, Style and Fashion | 80370 comments. Shu+Uemura+Backstage+at+David+Jones+SS13+Fashion+Launch2013-08-01+00%3A04%3A43myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D8037
Look what I found hiding in my drafts- a FOTD that I had planned to publish late last year, but completely forgot about! Hi there red hair.
Oh and happy Valentine’s Day for all those who celebrate it
Keep reading after the jump!Posted by myfunnyvalentine on Feb 14th, 2013 in FOTD | 59170 comments. Sea+foam+green+duochrome+daytime+smoky+eye+featuring+Shu+Uemura+ME+olive+4712013-02-14+05%3A09%3A04myfunnyvalentinehttp%3A%2F%2Fmyfunnyvalentineblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D5917
Optometrist/beauty blogger/crazy cat lady. It's Jenny, not Jennifer. You can also find me on www.straightnochaserblog.com firstname.lastname@example.org
NARS Anita Audacious lipstick: review
Bridesmaid look #1 : earthy greige eyes, pink lips
Jane Iredale Getaway Palette, Peach Forever Lip and Cheek Tint, Espresso Jelly Jar: Review
Straight No Chaser: Hobart (wedding errands and scallop pies)
Sisley Mystery 4 Ombre Eyeshadow Palette and Lip Twist in Chestnut: Review